Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes

Default Re: Dissatisfied with iPhone 5. Want note 2

Quote Originally Posted by juniorv130 View Post
    All:

I've been a member of the apple ecosystem since 07 and along the way have dabbled in android. I had the atrix, the inspire 4g and the gs2 skyrocket. I'm really considering swapping my i5 for a note 2 and the great thing is best buy is offering 405
    On trade for it!! Also, I've got folks willing to swap gs3 plus cash for my
    iPhone. Any advice from those that use it daily? I have an iPad so I think I'd really like
    Having jelly bean as my daily driver. Anyone else make the switch yet?

Thanks!!
    I made the switch a month ago and I haven't looked back yet.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #52  

Going back after work today. Getting either the onex+ or the gs3. It's just too much. I I have an ipadmini so its almost an unnecessary device. The that said, I am staying with Android phones. This is just so much better

Global Posts
    552 Global Posts

Default Dissatisfied with iPhone 5. Want note 2

Quote Originally Posted by MatroxD View Post
    That girl is Angelofmusic1989. I don't have the link, add I just view YouTube from my phone app (I should reallyshould though. Ok, below is my first attempt at doing so, hope it works. But hers is a more of a broad overview. For specifics on the phone, I watch LucidMike. He had over 100 videos dedicated just to the note 2. I have found something in almost every one of his videos I have watched thus far.

But Erica does a great job and is hilarious also.

Sent from Note 2 via Tapatalk
    One I'd the best reviews I've seen in a long time and its out some known experts to shame.

You might find my review helpful:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by MatroxD View Post
    That girl is Angelofmusic1989. I don't have the link, add I just view YouTube from my phone app (I should reallyshould though. Ok, below is my first attempt at doing so, hope it works. But hers is a more of a broad overview. For specifics on the phone, I watch LucidMike. He had over 100 videos dedicated just to the note 2. I have found something in almost every one of his videos I have watched thus far.

But Erica does a great job and is hilarious also.

Sent from Note 2 via Tapatalk
    Here are links to the channels of the two excellent youtubers that MatroxD mentions. We all should subscribe to them, it's really worth it. I have been subscribed to both for a while (as well as following on G+) and they are two of my top watched channels. Lucidmike is a member here, but I only know of Erica being at XDA.

FYI: Erica's reviews are what put me over the line in deciding to get my Note 2. IMO, she does a better job than most of the pro sites with staffs of testers and reporters. Her singing is better than most people on the radio too

Thanked by:
    MatroxD likes this.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123