Some Newbie Questions

Carboy

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
Greetings to all.
Ex BB user with limited geek skills. And I have a couple of questions.
!) I have a SGS II from AT&T and the manual says that to create contact Groups, that I tap APPS>Contacts>Groups>Create .... However, when I get to the Groups, there is no "Groups" shown ... Did I miss something?? Is there an App that should be better for contacts?
2) Is it possible to Date / Time stamp a picture with the camera?? I don't see any settings that seem to allow it. Any suggestions, and help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Jonna09

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
1) I don't personally use any apps to manage contacts. However, I have my contacts merged with gmail and I manage all my contacts and groups from Gmail. Felt it was the sensible thing to do......all details together at one place.

2) Nope, I couldn't spot one in the basic app or Camera Zoom FX.

Dr Triffid

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
1. Groups are found by scrolling through the options at the top. When you get to Groups, the "create" option is brought up with the Menu button.

2. The eCamera app has a time/date stamp. It's a free app, so you can at least try it to see whether it fits your needs.

Carboy

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Dr. Triffid!
After I posted my questions I discovered that you could scroll the headings of the contacts app and find Groups. So now I'm good with that. I may try the eCamera app, I wanted the time/date stamp for when I rent a car. Seems that today car rental companies try to find any scratch or mark to get more money from the renters.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty