Preorder from a corp store issue?

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Well I went this morning to preorder my SIII from the local corp store and they are not able too. I guess they called their helpdesk about the issue and its a known issue. So be aware if you try and preorder from the Corp store! I will keep you all posted when they fix it.

Also let me know if you HAVE ordered it from a corp store. Did you have the same issue or did it go through just fine?

Cheers!

kev2126

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Just called my ATT store and they said its not a problem and that they have already done a mass amount of pre orders today.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Android Central Forums

kev2126

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm heading to the ATT Store now to order mine. Ill let u know if there were any issues.

brewzer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I just got a text from my friend who works at the AT&T store about 20 miles away and he told me they don't do preorders. :mad:

I Monarch

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
There was definitely an issue with corporate store pre-orders today. I couldn't order mine until around 1pm, when the issue was finally resolved. I returned my AT&T One X and went back to my Tegra 3 HOX until my white GS3 arrives! BTW, the system says "ships on or before June 21st."

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
There was definitely an issue with corporate store pre-orders today. I couldn't order mine until around 1pm, when the issue was finally resolved. I returned my AT&T One X and went back to my Tegra 3 HOX until my white GS3 arrives! BTW, the system says "ships on or before June 21st."

The system in the store? If so, I am assuming that means it will be in store on the 21st.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket SGH-i727 on ATT LTE

kev2126

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Just got back from the ATT store. They told me they were having system issues all day but they were resolved. I was able to get my pebble blue reserved without issue in store.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I was able to get mine with a little hiccup that was resolved with the correct SKU. I was the first pre-order at 7PM CST this evening.

I Monarch

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
The system in the store? If so, I am assuming that means it will be in store on the 21st.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket SGH-i727 on ATT LTE

It probably won't be in store that soon. You're probably looking at a June 24th in-store date if they're saying preorders will arrive by the 21st. AT&T always launches new products on Sundays. Pre-orders arrive usually arrive before phones launch in-store.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Assuming the Sunday delivery and the fact that the rep said on or before June 21st. My guess is Father's Day, June 17th. What a way to scoop the other carriers?

krmill

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Preordered mine yesterday (6/7) from a corporate store and although there was no problem ordering the sgs3, they couldn't add the LTE 3gb/mo. data plan I wanted to the order, so the store manager told me to just come back after I'd received the phone in the mail (presumably around the 21st) and nd he'd switch over the data plan from the 3G data plan I have now to the LTE plan. A bit of a hassle, but if that's what it takes for me to enjoy all that LTE goodness, so be it.