Anyone got FoxFi to work?

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I think boost still falls under the sprint category...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Timbacak

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Do you use this foxfi instead of using the hotspot on my phone? why would i use this? do i save on not turning on my data plan with att?

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Foxfi is a free app in the play store... it lets us your phones data plan as a WiFi hotspot.... if u use the built in one then you would have to have that feature added to your AT&T account and its like $30 more....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Shadowtc

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Works fine for me used it today to play cod bo online and not one problem and I'm not rooted

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

dustinthewind41

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I have a S2Epic 4G with Sprint. I have downloaded FoxFi through their website...and I got the app on my phone, but when I try to connect my devices it says there is no internet connection! I am not connected to a wireless router as I have made my phone forget all connections...Ideas?

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I have a S2Epic 4G with Sprint. I have downloaded FoxFi through their website...and I got the app on my phone, but when I try to connect my devices it says there is no internet connection! I am not connected to a wireless router as I have made my phone forget all connections...Ideas?

I believe foxfi doesn't work with sprint phones.... somehow sprint has managed to block it...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Shadowtc

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I believe foxfi doesn't work with sprint phones.... somehow sprint has managed to block it...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

It does work I think you just have to get the app my bro uses it on his photon unrooted all the time.

Sent from my paranoid S3

eriksahn

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
It has to be the foxfi add on through market. Or you can directly download from their site.

Then make sure your tablet isn't on Honeycomb because then that's a separate app. I would tell you which one but I don't have my tablet on me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

resturg

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I checked FoxFi Installer] where you can download FoxFi latest version 1.91.3, but there is a note at bottom of the page: "Support for the new Galaxy S3 and the new ICS update for Epic Touch are being worked on. Should be compatible soon in a future update."

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty