- 14 Posts
Normal battery life for S3?
I wanted to ask you guys how much battery life are you getting from your galaxy s3? I got mine a week ago and I love it, but coming from an iPhone 4 I've experienced better battery life, which lasted AT LEAST one day. With my s3 I use it how I would normally use my iphone but in about an hour of usage, it drops by 20%-30% percent. Is this normal? (I do regular web browsing and texting btw) I wish I could turn off 4g when not in use, but AT&T doesn't give us that option :/.
Please let me hear your guys' opinion! Thank you!
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
- 11-16-2012, 01:16 AM #2
- By NickA in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 16Last Post: 05-24-2012, 08:29 AM
- By NickA in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 10Last Post: 05-10-2012, 08:30 PM
- By jvoegele in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 95Last Post: 08-28-2011, 09:14 PM
- By OrderedtheEvo in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 33Last Post: 07-08-2010, 07:04 PM
- By c3PreO in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 34Last Post: 06-02-2010, 06:23 PM