Low on space!
Just got the message "LOW ON SPACE" In my notifications and not sure what to do about it.
Once i select the notification it takes me to memory usage and give me three tabs; downloaded, running and all.
i can only assume im getting this message because i have to many apps running. I have 17 apps/processes running
and have tried stoping them but the icon and the notification still remain.
Any ideas folks?
- 11-21-2012, 04:37 PM #2
- 11-21-2012, 04:51 PM #3
- 11-22-2012, 12:06 AM #4Just a cool guy
- 390 Posts
- Unrooted with Nova Prime
Re: Low on space!
Two things to check:
1. Do you use your phone for podcasts? Do you download the episodes? Has it been a while since you removed old/finished episodes. They can fill up your phone fast.
2. Do you use Google Currents? That app will load your phone up with so much crap it's not funny. It caches every image on the Internet (well, it seems like it, anyway). Check the Currents folders to see how much stuff is in there.
- 11-23-2012, 09:11 AM #5
- By DROIDBerryMA#AC in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 17Last Post: 07-29-2010, 05:17 PM
- By solo1 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 30Last Post: 07-26-2010, 03:02 PM
- By dirtysouth12 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2010, 03:58 PM
- By alphabets in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 05-07-2010, 11:59 PM
- By impossiblefunky in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 03-17-2010, 05:03 AM