We need More How to Update Threads..........

rong21

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I think we need about 10 more I can't update to JB or How do I update to JB threads to add to the other 100 currently active............That way we can all post the same answers over and over to them. :eek:

That is all. :D

rong21

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
on a side note I find it comical that before the update many were complaining that it was taking ATT forever. The update is released and now countless threads complaining about the update....

bear_lx

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
better yet, lets post real threads will real issues that nobody answers... this is the worst forum i have ever been in for support

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Just imagine if people didn't complain what THEIR worlds would be like not to mention ours.. In the end, what actual GOOD does complaining do other than to demonstrate lack thinking. If something isn't good enough for you, just accept it and move on.. Sheesh!

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
How about if people actually messed around with their phones a bit before asking questions. It like you have to hold someone's hand every time they get a new phone. If you get stuck, by any means request help. At least try it first

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

bmkpoe

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
First of all, some are new to android and need the help not to be told "go look". I am also new to this, and have not found any answers to my particular problem. Yes, I understand what needs to be done and how to do it but my issue is that it's not doing it. I called AT&T tech support and was told the jb update was released in batches and it must not have come to my phone yet. So please don't be rude.

rong21

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
wasn't my intent to be rude. Just noted all of the threads started in regards to either problems or how do I update to JB. Every one of them contain the same info.

First of all, some are new to android and need the help not to be told "go look". I am also new to this, and have not found any answers to my particular problem. Yes, I understand what needs to be done and how to do it but my issue is that it's not doing it. I called AT&T tech support and was told the jb update was released in batches and it must not have come to my phone yet. So please don't be rude.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
FWIW, myself and my fellow Moderators try and keep a grip on the duplicate threads started. Unfortunately we can't shut down and close up everything because that act alone insults or leaves a bad feeling to a new member or members looking for help and they see their question/thread closed down. Its a touchy situation on how to manage these.

Best thing to do is try and respond with a good tone to a member doing so by answering the question they have and then politely leaving a link to a more established discussion thread on the topic they are looking for help with

Thank you for everyone's concerns in this matter we do try and handle it best as possible from both sides.

repligation

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
FWIW, myself and my fellow Moderators try and keep a grip on the duplicate threads started. Unfortunately we can't shut down and close up everything because that act alone insults or leaves a bad feeling to a new member or members looking for help and they see their question/thread closed down. Its a touchy situation on how to manage these.

Best thing to do is try and respond with a good tone to a member doing so by answering the question they have and then politely leaving a link to a more established discussion thread on the topic they are looking for help with

Thank you for everyone's concerns in this matter we do try and handle it best as possible from both sides.

Thanks for your tolerance and patience. You could just tell people to read the effen manual and then excoriate them for failing to read a thread that is 113 pages.

on the other hand, it seems to me the best way to ensure that users ignore a thread is to make it a sticky. Thank you for your patience.

rong21

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I understand the predicament you are in. Just thought with all of the threads on the subject, all on the same page asking the same question would be easy to find.
I will refrain from stirring the pot and just scroll through

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non