AT&T Galaxy S3 Software Update

RudeboyZolanski

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
PLEASE HELP: I updated mine manually using ODIN and now I'm running 4.3. But when I checked my Kies it said "Your device current firmware version is not supported to update firmware via Kies" and said my current version is: PDA:MK6/PHONE:MK6/CSC:MK6 (AFR). Also when I'm checking the update on my phone(settings-About Device) It keep saying that "Failed to check update because of the server". What should I do? I don't have any complain about the performance actually it's better than 4.1.2 but 1 thing I don't like is the Music Player. I feel like I'm listening to a CD that scratched(I don't know the term).

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Yeah phone did the same in kies when I updated to 4.1.2. I don't know how to fix it. My phone won't even update to 4.3 for some reason and I can only do it through my phone because it says on kies the my current firmware isn't supported. So yeah. Good luck though

Posted via Android Central App

RudeboyZolanski

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Is it same as mine when you're trying to update directly through your phone? (Settings-About Device-Software Update) "Failed to check update because of the server".