Location always CISCO
Since the Jellybean update my phone keeps thinking In in Cisco, USA.
I've re booted, etc. Switched on GPS, Wifi.. still says Cisco.
If I change it manually, apps that use location finder still think I'm in Cisco!
I can manually change it and set it to London. Any ideas?
- 11-09-2012, 06:23 AM #2
- By michaeljc70 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 8Last Post: 09-27-2011, 05:53 PM
- By chickenlump in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2009, 07:46 PM
- By lastdetailwd in forum HTC HeroReplies: 9Last Post: 11-17-2009, 08:29 AM
- By dannygould in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2009, 11:08 AM
- By craigpicc in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2009, 05:36 AM