- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Screen is black, but I can still type and put my pass code in.
This problem has been happening ever since I dropped my phone a few weeks ago. The screen occasionally went black and came back on immediately, but now it doesn't even turn on for as many times as I press the lock button. I've taken out the battery numerous times and I've restarted it manually with the Volume up, power, and camera key three times and nothing has worked. Someone please help? Should I get it fixed, should I get a new phone?
- 11-25-2013, 08:18 AM #2
- By vikramkyle in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 23Last Post: 12-27-2013, 09:47 PM
- By crackbaby001 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 31Last Post: 11-26-2013, 07:58 PM
- By OdanUrr in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 4Last Post: 11-26-2013, 07:49 AM
- By zophini in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2013, 10:32 AM
- By Ansh_Nexus4 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2013, 06:44 AM