Using my husbands old phone, can't get rid of his accounts and use my own

coral7980

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
So I'm using my husbands old optimus T because I didni't want to buy a new one. Anyway, although I have put in my sim card, a lot of his stuff is still on the phone. Like his calendar postings, and it's HIS facebook account not mine. Also I can't use playstore because it wants HIS gmail account and password. Is this a problem with the phone, or me? I can't figure out how to get rid of any of it and I really wanna use my stuff again. Any help???

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
So I'm using my husbands old optimus T because I didni't want to buy a new one. Anyway, although I have put in my sim card, a lot of his stuff is still on the phone. Like his calendar postings, and it's HIS facebook account not mine. Also I can't use playstore because it wants HIS gmail account and password. Is this a problem with the phone, or me? I can't figure out how to get rid of any of it and I really wanna use my stuff again. Any help???

Under Settings > Accounts you can sign out of everything from there (Google Account, Facebook, etc). If there are any paid apps on the device, you'll have to uninstall those first to log out of the Google account. Another option is doing a factory reset, and then setting it up with your info from the beginning.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38