What is the resolution/fps/codec of included Avatar movie?

taylormah

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I am thinking about start converting my videos while I wait for Epic. I wanted to find out settings used for encoding Avatar video which looks astonishingly beautiful on SAMOLED. Can someone please share what is the Resolution, FPS, Codec used, Audio/Video Bit-rate and File-extension for the included Avatar movie??

fredknex

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
yeah id like to know this too. its only 1.4 gb, thats all i could find. and although the epic and other galaxy s's can play standard ripped 720p video, they take up alot of space on the microsd.

ARich91

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I am thinking about start converting my videos while I wait for Epic. I wanted to find out settings used for encoding Avatar video which looks astonishingly beautiful on SAMOLED. Can someone please share what is the Resolution, FPS, Codec used, Audio/Video Bit-rate and File-extension for the included Avatar movie??
Hmm... I know it's 800x480, 24fps, and it is a drm'd .dcf file. In the video player, all it says about format is video/3gpp, if the included trailer is at all similar in regards to codecs and bitrate to the movie, it would be aac44100Hz/h264@1172kbps.

Sent using my Vibrant with the Tapatalk app