Should I switch to T-Mobile?

Jaramie10

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Ive been having issues with sprint since I signed up 3 months ago. My nexus is paid for so I am not on contract. I am nervous that when I leave Wilmington,Nc that I wont be able to stream pandora on tmobiles 2g network. Leaving sprint is the last thing I want to do since I am paying around $26 a month for 2 lines with unlimited everything. Its hard to beat that price, but the network is pretty crappy right now.

Help me out guys, I need some insight on what you would recommend!!

Posted via Android Central App

raichur0xx0rz

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Like Johnly said, you have to compare the networks yourself, or ask users around you how their experience is. T-Mobile's coverage is greatly dependent on your specific location so it is hard for others to say if it is worth switching or not for you. Even if Sprint is performing slow for you, based on the price you are paying, it still may not be worth switching to T-Mobile if the coverage isn't any better in your area.

Jaramie10

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
The coverage is much greater here in Wilmington,NC. I might have to test out the tmobile network.

Jaramie10

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
I'm actually heading to the T-Mobile store tomorrow, and I'll post to let you guys know my experience. I was once again on 1x on sprint in the heart of the city. This is unacceptable in my opinion.

damink23

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
As I am someone who is on sprint and thinking of switching, I will be interested in your results. I also have the Nexus 5.
I'm actually heading to the T-Mobile store tomorrow, and I'll post to let you guys know my experience. I was once again on 1x on sprint in the heart of the city. This is unacceptable in my opinion.

Jaramie10

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
I've had the T-Mobile pre paid Sim card in for 2 days and wow what a difference. The phone feels do much faster and I'm no longer having voicemail issues. I highly recommend doing what I did and test out the network before you switch. T-Mobile destroys sprint in call quality, speed, indoor coverage, and overall performance in my area. Let me know what you do!!

raichur0xx0rz

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I've had the T-Mobile pre paid Sim card in for 2 days and wow what a difference. The phone feels do much faster and I'm no longer having voicemail issues. I highly recommend doing what I did and test out the network before you switch. T-Mobile destroys sprint in call quality, speed, indoor coverage, and overall performance in my area. Let me know what you do!!

The only thing stopping me from using T-Mobile as my main line is that signal strength is absolutely terrible at my desk at work. Otherwise, it's decent, but not quite as reliable as VZW in my area. I really wish I could fully switch over but just can't do it yet.

damink23

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I am awaiting the arrival of a pre-paid tmobile phone to test out.

damink23

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I ended up making the switch and couldn't be more happy. Service where I am has been equal or better than sprint.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I ended up making the switch and couldn't be more happy. Service where I am has been equal or better than sprint.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Glad to hear it is working out for you! :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer