- 732 Posts
- To embarrassed to say
T-Mobile: Local number issue
Anyone know if T-Mobil really can't get a local number for Omaha NE? They are showing LTE coverage here, and I was sold service, told I can get it, but they won't let me port my number, or get a new number that is local here. It's more than amazing that this seems to be the case. Why would they spend money on LTE and not have local service? I got the new phones, got em powered up and they get LTE, but the number thing is a huge issue for work.
This is not the way a company trying to turn a corner needs to act.
Ohh, and I'm ready to stab myself after talking to 9 different people about this.
- 03-08-2014, 02:20 PM #2
Re: Local number issue
You might want to read this thread before buying tmobile for use in Omaha. Someone there confirmed the same thing about not having a local number. Seems like their services in the area is a bit limited.
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
- By xgdroid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 03-09-2014, 03:21 AM
- By maverick7526 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 03-08-2014, 08:16 PM
- By phillyundead in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-08-2014, 03:36 PM
- By Suertetres in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2014, 12:27 PM
- By Tbone2299 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2014, 09:21 AM