Coverage questions for possible new customer

bmandrews7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Hello fellow android fans. I really like the things they are doing. But still concerned about coverage. The seven day trial will not cover all my typical situations. So I thought I would ask here. What has been your experience in the following?
Hospitals
North Carolina
Texas (mostly southern Texas but on occasion all the way up to Dallas)
California
New Mexico
Stretches in-between cities

Posted via the Android Central App

Ed Briggs

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Hello fellow android fans. I really like the things they are doing. But still concerned about coverage. The seven day trial will not cover all my typical situations. So I thought I would ask here. What has been your experience in the following?
Hospitals
North Carolina
Texas (mostly southern Texas but on occasion all the way up to Dallas)
California
New Mexico
Stretches in-between cities

Posted via the Android Central App

There's no way to know the specific areas of those states that will have good coverage. The bottom line is, if you want a good reliable signal, get ATT or Verizon. Tmo and Sprint can be hit or miss.

Shilohcane

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Maybe you need a satellite phone since even Verizon and AT&T have huge holes in their coverage in New Mexico, California and Southern Texas especially with 4G LTE data. No one covers all three of those places completely except for satellite phones.

I think you should look at sensorly.com to see which carrier has the best coverage in those states since all four of the carriers maps are pure garbage. http://sensorly.com/

Last edited: