What is the best inexpensive post-paid phone under $175 (insurance deductible)?

caspian915

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Best inexpensive post-paid phone under $175 (insurance deductible)

Hey all: any opinions about the question in the title? I've lost my Samsung GS5 and I'm interested in at least considering a cheaper phone for the time being, that is: cheaper than the $175 deductible.

Are there any in that price range that are worth it? So far I've perused the specs on the Evolve 2 and the L90, both of which seem to come up wayyyy short for someone used to the GS5.

Any thoughts? Or other threads? Thanks!

UDPGuy

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: Best inexpensive post-paid phone under $175 (insurance deductible)

Hey all: any opinions about the question in the title? I've lost my Samsung GS5 and I'm interested in at least considering a cheaper phone for the time being, that is: cheaper than the $175 deductible.

Are there any in that price range that are worth it? So far I've perused the specs on the Evolve 2 and the L90, both of which seem to come up wayyyy short for someone used to the GS5.

Any thoughts? Or other threads? Thanks!

Just pay the deductible. No phone under $200 is worth it. You'll end IP regretting it in the end.

Posted via Nexus 6 with unlimited international data via AT&T

Bob61

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site

I dunno.... The Asus Zenphone 2 doesn't seem to bad at $199.

mariusfilip

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site

Moto E 2015, good performance,good battery, and...cheap :)

litchie

May 25, 2014
Visit site

Try the LG L90. I had one for a year. It's fast as hell, decent camera with a bright 4.7 inch screen. Just food for thought, I loved it. Amazon has for short $.worth a look. Good luck!

Posted via the Android Central App

litchie

May 25, 2014
Visit site

I just looked for that phone. New $119.00 at amazon/lg l90 D415 8gb version.(must are 4)It's runs on kitkat-gorilla glass-quad core Gortex processor with the 1 GB RAM -GB32 expendable. Hope it helps!

jay_2285

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site

I had the l90 before as well but the GPS not always doing what it's suppose to was the deal breaker for me. But its a great phone. But I'd say the best budget phone right now on there wall in tmobile is the LG g stylo which is 290 and some change or the LG Leon which is a smaller version of the that which is the step up from the l90 which is 145 bucks and comes with lollipop right out the box so if your looking for something right now under 200 try out the LG Leon i know it may not be what you had with the s5 but it should hold you awhile