- 1 Posts
lg nitro problems.
So I just bought my new Lg nitro. It won't let me check my email or check my Twitter accounts without wifi connectivity. Same thing if I'm trying to use my regular phone network to browse the internet. My old lg phone would allow me to do all of those things without wifi. Any suggestions on how to fix this?..
- 10-02-2012, 03:31 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: lg nitro problems.
Have you had an issues with the signal strength or the phone shutting off after freezing. The 4.0 android update caused a lot of malfunctions within in the phones hardware. I have 2 Nitros experiencing the same issue. Att blames Lg and Lg blames Att. But it is obviously clear that LG made a poor version of the android ics software.
- 03-09-2013, 01:29 AM #3
- By kenyee in forum AT&T Nitro HDReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2012, 07:53 AM
- By hassej01 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2012, 11:50 AM
- By Johnny gonzalez in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2012, 05:29 PM
- By VZWRocks in forum LG SpectrumReplies: 8Last Post: 01-21-2012, 02:57 AM
- By Jfenton78 in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 33Last Post: 12-04-2011, 05:53 PM