Thinking of switching to att&t from sprint

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Any one from the LA metro area. Can you tell me how your speeds are a. Doc if you get lte and hspa+ and how is your voice.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

iFebby

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
I would highly suggest AT&T in the L.A area. I had sprint for 5 years but their horrible data and slow roll out for LTE made me switch.

I find ATT very reliable and dependable with hspa speeds and voice coverage from Down town to lynwood, long beach, downey, and any of the sorrunding areas.

Overall, if you have no problem staying with sprint for the remainder of the year since LTE will be out by then improved 3G, plus the roll out of 800 MHz 1x advanced I believe? But if you need service now, change! :)

Sent from my SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I would highly suggest AT&T in the L.A area. I had sprint for 5 years but their horrible data and slow roll out for LTE made me switch.

I find ATT very reliable and dependable with hspa speeds and voice coverage from Down town to lynwood, long beach, downey, and any of the sorrunding areas.

Overall, if you have no problem staying with sprint for the remainder of the year since LTE will be out by then improved 3G, plus the roll out of 800 MHz 1x advanced I believe? But if you need service now, change! :)

Thanks for responding no my contact ends in June of 2014 so I have to see where sprint is by then but do you come to Northridge area at all off so how is the data a d lte there.

iFebby

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for responding no my contact ends in June of 2014 so I have to see where sprint is by then but do you come to Northridge area at all off so how is the data a d lte there.

I haven't been there recently but last time I went there my ATT service was good. Ill talk to a friend of mine who lives up there about his current service in Northridge. :)

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I haven't been there recently but last time I went there my ATT service was good. Ill talk to a friend of mine who lives up there about his current service in Northridge. :)

Ok thanks.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Any one from the LA metro area. Can you tell me how your speeds are a. Doc if you get lte and hspa+ and how is your voice.

Best bet is to ask friends and family in the area with att service! Map might say they have service but it could still be very unclear.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy SIII