Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 150
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default telus fascinate bricked

    my phone wont go into download mode it just shows a screen with a phone to pc connection broken type logo any help please
  2. #2  
    Ronindan's Avatar

    Posts
    367 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,525 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock ICS

    Default

    Hi there. What are you trying to do? Are you trying to flash clockwork to your fascinate using Odin?
  3. #3  
    tripplec's Avatar

    Posts
    54 Posts
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts

    Default

    Must think we can read minds. Nope maybe next year.
  4. #4  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,644 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock for now

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by telkane View Post
    my phone wont go into download mode it just shows a screen with a phone to pc connection broken type logo any help please
    Remove the battery (LEAVE IT OUT) plug the phone in and press down. it should go into download mode without the battery in


    Quote Originally Posted by tripplec View Post
    Must think we can read minds. Nope maybe next year.
    Doesnt really matter what they are trying to do, the OP is trying to get out of a soft brick. so it doesnt matter what they are trying to flash what matters is getting back into download mode

    SOFT BRICK
    Ronindan likes this.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default

    hi tried the battery thing no dice also tried the the button thing niether worked
  6. #6  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,644 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock for now

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by telkane View Post
    hi tried the battery thing no dice also tried the the button thing niether worked
    You may need something called a jig you can either purchase one or make one yourself, it doesnt cost much at all to buy or make even

    How to make your own jig


    or you can purchase one from the video creator in the youtube comment section
    Ronindan and papa54 like this.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default

    k yeah i have read about that problem is im in the middle of nowhere i was hoping there might be nother way also when i do get to download mode what file do i need to restore back to factory
  8. #8  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,644 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock for now

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by telkane View Post
    k yeah i have read about that problem is im in the middle of nowhere i was hoping there might be nother way also when i do get to download mode what file do i need to restore back to factory
    Very good question, i have never seen one , but if someone is willing to work with me i could possibly make one odin,,,the person would need to be willing to unroot, temporaryly root, use adb to extract the files and then i could package them (In theory i have been able to do it for the samsung fascinate and continuum)

    unless someone knows where to get the stock odin files
  9. #9  
    Ronindan's Avatar

    Posts
    367 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,525 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock ICS

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    Very good question, i have never seen one , but if someone is willing to work with me i could possibly make one odin,,,the person would need to be willing to unroot, temporaryly root, use adb to extract the files and then i could package them (In theory i have been able to do it for the samsung fascinate and continuum)

    unless someone knows where to get the stock odin files
    How would I know if I have a copy of a stock odin file?
    DroidXcon likes this.
  10. #10  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,644 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock for now

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronindan View Post
    How would I know if I have a copy of a stock odin file?
    Tell me where you got it from and ill tell you if its what you need
  11. #11  
    Ronindan's Avatar

    Posts
    367 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,525 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock ICS

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    Tell me where you got it from and ill tell you if its what you need
    I got it from the Telus's JL3 stock files. Hoping this the version that you can use to help the op.
    DroidXcon likes this.
  12. #12  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,644 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock for now

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronindan View Post
    I got it from the Telus's JL3 stock files. Hoping this the version that you can use to help the op.
    please upload it and send it to me ill see if its what we need
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

    Default

    quick note i have a fascinate
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

    Default

    nother quick note im working on a jig i dont have much im hoping i can work one with out having proper resistors
  15. #15  
    Ronindan's Avatar

    Posts
    367 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,525 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock ICS

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    please upload it and send it to me ill see if its what we need
    Here you go. I tried to upload directly to my post but it did not work. So I pasted the link instead.


    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C3DQ1LZF
    DroidXcon likes this.
  16. #16  
    Ronindan's Avatar

    Posts
    367 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,525 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock ICS

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by telkane View Post
    quick note i have a fascinate
    Don't worry this is the stock files for the Telus Fascinate .
    DroidXcon likes this.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

    Default

    ok still working on the jig
  18. #18  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,644 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock for now

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronindan View Post
    Don't worry this is the stock files for the Telus Fascinate .
    yeah that will work , i just need to pull it apart and repackage it.. thanks great job

    im really busy at work ill get to it as soon as i can
  19. #19  
    Ronindan's Avatar

    Posts
    367 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,525 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock ICS

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    yeah that will work , i just need to pull it apart and repackage it.. thanks great job

    im really busy at work ill get to it as soon as i can
    glad that I can help.
    DroidXcon likes this.
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #20  

    Default

    k havin real trouble with the jig i just dont have the supplies
  21. #21  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,644 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock for now

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by telkane View Post
    k havin real trouble with the jig i just dont have the supplies
    see if u can purchase it maybe he can over night it

    odin package is uploading
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #22  

    Default

    still need help getting into download mode any ideas?
  23. #23  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,644 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock for now

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by telkane View Post
    still need help getting into download mode any ideas?
    well the Odin package is HERE

    keep playing with it try with the battery in , with it out

    do the button thing and hold before you plug and hold it till it goes into download

    just try all the different combinations you can all the ports you can
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    see if u can purchase it maybe he can over night it

    odin package is uploading


    ok so where do i get it is it uploaded im going to home hardware tomorrow hopfully i can find what i need for the jig
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #25  

    Default

    ok downloading the package can you explain how to use once i get in dlowload mode please and thank you for all your help
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions