●● It's me, dbd, unhappy Pre owner.

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
After my scare, which turned out to just be a terrifying scare and nothing more serious, this sexy lady is fantastic!!!! :p

FishenFool

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone still use the Pre? I'm curious....

I was still using my Pre Plus until 2 weeks ago when AT&T put the GS3 refurb up on the web for $29.95. Was mainly using the Pre for ability to use Pocket Quicken in Classic. Since I knew Quicken 2013 at least had mobile capabilities, decided to give Android a try. Never tried the updated Quicken because I read about too many syncing issues. Use Pocket Money for Android and Pocket Money Desktop on my Windows laptop and wonder what took me so long to make the switch. Still miss the functionality of TimePiece, the way Mode Switcher worked with Touchstone, the awesomeness of Preware and WOSQI & the way that themes worked on webOS. Thinking about getting the Google Charging Orb and a Qi adapter for my phone to do charging like I did with Touchstone and if I use NFC tags can duplicate what I did with Mode Switcher.

I also can't quite get over the fact that when I pick up the old Pre its size makes me think it a toy compared to new phone. What is funny is that when iPhone first came out I laughed at how large it was.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

shadavis08

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I was still using my Pre Plus until 2 weeks ago when AT&T put the GS3 refurb up on the web for $29.95. Was mainly using the Pre for ability to use Pocket Quicken in Classic. Since I knew Quicken 2013 at least had mobile capabilities, decided to give Android a try. Never tried the updated Quicken because I read about too many syncing issues. Use Pocket Money for Android and Pocket Money Desktop on my Windows laptop and wonder what took me so long to make the switch. Still miss the functionality of TimePiece, the way Mode Switcher worked with Touchstone, the awesomeness of Preware and WOSQI & the way that themes worked on webOS. Thinking about getting the Google Charging Orb and a Qi adapter for my phone to do charging like I did with Touchstone and if I use NFC tags can duplicate what I did with Mode Switcher.

I also can't quite get over the fact that when I pick up the old Pre its size makes me think it a toy compared to new phone. What is funny is that when iPhone first came out I laughed at how large it was.

I have a Galaxy S3 charging cover that works with the Palm touchstones :D for sale 30$ plus 5 shipping.

Sent from my SGS3 using Xparent blue Tapatalk

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site

2 weeks ago? EEK!!!

I've yet to keep any phone as my main line for an entire year. LOL

And I'll never go back to Android. I've still got my Evo collecting dust, as well.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
2 weeks ago? EEK!!!

I've yet to keep any phone as my main line for an entire year. LOL

And I'll never go back to Android. I've still got my Evo collecting dust, as well.

Yup,, I can't remember when I had same phone for over a year. Maybe way back when when I had a pre,, but that was when I was brainwashed into thinking that android sucked. Lol.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Yup,, I can't remember when I had same phone for over a year. Maybe way back when when I had a pre,, but that was when I was brainwashed into thinking that android sucked. Lol.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

I only kept the Pre for 8 months.

FishenFool

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I have a Galaxy S3 charging cover that works with the Palm touchstones :D for sale 30$ plus 5 shipping.

Don't want to lose the awesome scarlet red back my phone has, but thanx anyway.

Wiley_11

May 10, 2011
Visit site

How long do you think you'll keep your Note II ? I don't see anything I would swap my Note II for except maybe a Note III. :D

shadavis08

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't swap out my Galaxy S3 for the Galaxy S4. And I don't see or haven't heard of anything else coming that I would want to try.

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I'll never go back to Android. I've still got my Evo collecting dust, as well.

Except for the subpar screen, i liked the EVO alot better than this S2. This phone is very glitchy, sd card always messing up.

< Sent directly from Hotlanta, via Tampa, via New York City >

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Except for the subpar screen, i liked the EVO alot better than this S2. This phone is very glitchy, sd card always messing up.

< Sent directly from Hotlanta, via Tampa, via New York City >

I've got the retina display.......they all look like crap in comparison, now. LOL

Erckul

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
after using the HTC One for about two weeks, I'm back to going with the Nexus 4 as my daily driver. Love the stock android experience too much! ( wait....are we still talking about phones?)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MusicChris63