1.26.502.15 ota update for at&t!

htmiller61

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I too noticed that the flickering due to the auto dimming appears to have stopped, but it could be a setting was reset, or too soon to be sure. So far so good!! :)

AMG_Roadster

May 19, 2013
Visit site
I suggest staying away from this update. Ever since I updated my phone I have dropped calls and much poorer battery life. I am thinking the HTC is going to have to go back. It went from being a great phone to being an unreliable device - not something you want in a phone.

mysidx

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I suggest staying away from this update. Ever since I updated my phone I have dropped calls and much poorer battery life. I am thinking the HTC is going to have to go back. It went from being a great phone to being an unreliable device - not something you want in a phone.

I haven't noticed any problems at all. Not sure why you do.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

badams1

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site

No issues here either...my One only looses about 1% every 2 hrs while idle...and call quality has been good as always.

Posted via Android Central App

anon(4681724)

May 27, 2013
Visit site
I contacted ATT and HTC about the update and no one could answer my question as to what the changes are.I dont understand how the manufacturer and the service provider both know less about their own products than the members on here.It baffles me as to how clueless these companies are.

Talking about the blind leading the blind. These guys are even better than Apple when it comes to keeping secrets.--right?

jdk2

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I contacted ATT and HTC about the update and no one could answer my question as to what the changes are.I dont understand how the manufacturer and the service provider both know less about their own products than the members on here.It baffles me as to how clueless these companies are.
Not clueless, on the contrary, they don't want you to know what they're up to. Too much knowledge becomes a real threat to all of these carriers and OEM's.

andresgalvan98

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site

How much did Samsung pay you to write that?

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site

I have not decided be this and I ha e the update I suggest you may need to do a factory reset.

AMG_Roadster

May 19, 2013
Visit site
How much did Samsung pay you to write that?

Nice post guy but I am far from a Samsung fanboy. If you read my posts I like the larger screen and camera on the S4 and the SD slot is a nice to have. Everything else about the HTC One is better in my opinion. However on my phone this update made the phone portion of my HTC One pretty much unusable. Prior to the update the HTC One had better signal strength than the S4. After the update it was a bit worse.

I am anticipating moving on from the S4 once the G2 is released. I guess in your book that means I am now on LG's payroll.

All I am looking for is the best device for me. I could care less who makes it.

speedtrip

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I am anticipating moving on from the S4 once the G2 is released. I guess in your book that means I am now on LG's payroll.

All I am looking for is the best device for me. I could care less who makes it.

That's some funny stuff right there .
And agreed as long as Mototrola dosnt make it I could care less