2 contacts incoming calls and text message not display name but number since june software update

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
i assumed this must had happen since i install june software update back on 6th apprently all of a sudden whenever my mom or dad text me or call despite that i have phone and gmail contact list

showing number same as text message and i don't know why doing it on my s20 plus phone verizon how can i fixed this problem

i thought that maybe i delete phone contact and gmail contact readd back but i don't know if that will help or not can are verizon folks after june software update seeing this issue with a few contacts either incoming or text message displaying number only instead number with contact or not

i did called verizion he call back twice but no answer wanted to power off phone and turn back on 90 seconds something about refresh

here's what it supposed to say for an example dad and phone number

now it saying phone number and underneath tennessee doing same thing as i got my mom in contact number and tennesse phone recent

it's now kindof confusing but different numbers saying tennessee and sometimes i get confused when my mom calls ha

even text message if they text me phone number tenn<-not certain

however if i call contact will be name and phone if i click on contact and go to their text message saying my mom<-it will go back to that but if she text message me be back to saying number only i think very odd

i think it only happening with those 2 contacts on phone besides got on google gmail contacts i don't think it doing it if my brother call or text message me i believe it will say his name along with phone number instead phone number tennessee am not sure

do you think clear cache text message and phone contacts will fixed this i assumed that if i clear data on text message or phone that will make all phone contacts and text message deleted eh

Last edited: