27 filed false reports for exploding note 7

bertsirkin

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
If what I was told by a Verizon rep is true, Samsung had determined which machine caused the problems, and apparently there were a LOT of machines making batteries. Out of each million batteries made, only 25 would have been defective. Thus, since they only sold 1 million phones, only 25 would have had the issue. Considering there were over 70 reports in the US alone, there would have had to have been lots of false reports.

PRGDR

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Well, as the first post stated, getting some fake reports in a situation like this is something to be expected...

soldier45

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
The worst part of all this is the stigma is out there now no reversing it. I'm very happy with my replacement no issues. Also already got a $36 credit from AT&T for the hassle and the $25 credit Samsung promised on this month's bill. Glad its behind me.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Again, the social spastic reaction is a good example of how it's easy to dupe people into a frenzy. The media are the enablers- some were it not for spellcheck and Word, would probably not even pass a writing class.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chao