3D (&2D) Pictures & Videos Taken With Evo 3D

JKTex

May 2, 2011
Visit site
I took a few in Cabo this week with some good, some not so good results. For the most part they look great on a small display. Even have one of Pete Rose and Kaira Kim and her 2 kids at the airport, Pete eating an ice cream cone the kids brought him. :D It's not great quality, but I'll reserve posting it.

Here's are a few that turned out pretty decent. One is of the firework show they did at a 4th of July party they threw for us foreigners. One from the balcony of our villa turned out great as my new wall paper.

trblmkr71

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
I took a few in Cabo this week with some good, some not so good results. For the most part they look great on a small display. Even have one of Pete Rose and Kaira Kim and her 2 kids at the airport, Pete eating an ice cream cone the kids brought him. :D It's not great quality, but I'll reserve posting it.

Here's are a few that turned out pretty decent. One is of the firework show they did at a 4th of July party they threw for us foreigners. One from the balcony of our villa turned out great as my new wall paper.
Where are the 3D versions of these pics??

MsRandall

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
IMAG0288.jpg

MacBook

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Here you go. Let me know if this doesn't work, I can re-zip and upload elsewhere.

edit: removed link, PM'd to you instead.

hey can you please send them to me as well I Swapped out memory card when I first bought my phone forgetting that green hornet and sample 3D pics were on it.

hrrslmpk

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Being what I believe to be my first post on here since joining I thought I'd share a few pictures that I took with my Evo 3D. Feedback is welcomed :)