3D (&2D) Pictures & Videos Taken With Evo 3D

iEd

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
It helps a great deal with 3D pics when you adjust the 3D alignment by touching the little magic wand tool when select a photo then touch the screen select magic wand and use the adjuster on each side of the pic
I'm also finding that having foreground and background objects make a better 3D picture. Objects on the same plane still look 3D but the effect is much less dramatic

dkmrules

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Here's a 3d vid of some water at the bellagio in Las Vegas, it isn't super pronounced but it looks cool. Also is there any way to increase the shutter speed? I tried taking pictures of birds and they all turned out blurry and It started pissing me off a lot. I really hope that HTC can improve the camera through ota updates.....

http://db.tt/MbzCtSQ

yibrushn

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Here's a 3d vid of some water at the bellagio in Las Vegas, it isn't super pronounced but it looks cool. Also is there any way to increase the shutter speed? I tried taking pictures of birds and they all turned out blurry and It started pissing me off a lot. I really hope that HTC can improve the camera through ota updates.....

http://db.tt/MbzCtSQ

yeah I'm having a tough time too. I mainly get good shots by accident.
does anyone have any tips or pointers?

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm more talking about getting it to not be blurry or capturing faster. the lag kills any action shots :-\

Only thing I can suggest is when you take picture hold camera still for about 2 or 3 seconds after you snap it. I find on all phone cameras if you move camera quickly after you snap pic it tends to come out blurry. When I give my kid my phone to take a picture of me I tell her to keep camera still for a couple of seconds after she snaps it.

EVO - LUTION 3D

Reactions: yibrushn

MarqBland

Oct 13, 2009
www.facebook.com
Reactions: linzgeneral