A71 restart problem!

aad2t

Aug 12, 2023
Visit site
hello people
I have a Samsung A71 since last night when it turns on it goes through the password screen and after about a minute it restarts non-stop.
I cleaned the cache through recovery mode and tried to use through safe mode but it also crashes.
In addition, the phone does not heat up and there is no indicator that indicates a problem with the battery.
Has anyone encountered a similar problem and knows how to solve it?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Since it's happening in Safe Mode, the problem lies with the system or the hardware. You may have to try a factory reset.

aad2t

Aug 12, 2023
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Since it's happening in Safe Mode, the problem lies with the system or the hardware. You may have to try a factory reset.
ok thanks!
but if ill restart to factory so all of my on phone data will be deleted.
there is a way to back it up before i do it?
im asking bc i cant plug it to my computer bc its keep going on and off.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
ok thanks!
but if ill restart to factory so all of my on phone data will be deleted.
there is a way to back it up before i do it?
im asking bc i cant plug it to my computer bc its keep going on and off.
That can be tricky. Did you have the phone set up to automatically back up or sync to your Google or Samsung account in the first place?

What kind of phone data is important to you? If it's photos, check your Google Photos on the web (on your computer) and see if all of the photos are there. If they are, then you don't have to worry about the ones saved on your phone, since they're already backed up. If it's contacts, then check your Google Contacts on the web (contacts.google.com) and see if they're all there. Important documents might be backed up to your Google Drive or OneDrive.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred