Absolutely cannot update PRL (TR 1.7 and VC)...

antipunk

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
You can try doing a ##786# reset (which will erase data/cache as well as reset NVRAM data) You will obviously lose your data, so backup what you need.

Only do this if you have the stock LG recovery or Zefie's recovery. The other custom recoveries might brick your phone.

There's some chance that your problem is with software/radio mismatches, which would mean even after resetting NVRAM, you still can't do HFA, Update PRL, and Update Profile. In that ase, you might be left with a phone that cannot get data set up, until you correct the software issue.

this worked for me, just started up an online chat with a sprint tech. told them i couldn't update my prl or profile. they tried something on their end first which didn't work and asked me if i was ok with doing a hard reset. Of course i am! they then gave me my msl which i used to do the ##786# reset. did a restore from recovery then updated my profile (had to turn off roaming to connect to sprint signal first). now im back to perfect working order. thanks. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloThere