Activate a phone I have. Its a KYocera Milano

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I bought this phone on Powerbook Medic.com I need to activate it with as cheap as possible monthly service. Its a Kyocera Milano. I have an FCC ID # and a DEC # and a HEX # and a MEID #.

anon(9602380)

Jan 7, 2016
Visit site
It will help other members if you could at least tell them what country you're in. If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! The Kyocera Milano is a very old phone (released in 2011), and has an antiquated Android version (probably not much higher than 2.3 Gingerbread). Is that really your only option? You'll have difficulty with app compatibility on such an old phone, and the fact that it only has 512 MB of Internal Storage will make it virtually impossible to install more than one or two small apps. https://www.gsmarena.com/kyocera_milano_c5120-4314.php

As far as I can tell, it's a CDMA phone, which means you'd have to try activating it on a CDMA network (in the US, that would be Verizon or Sprint, or an MVNO that uses one of their networks). It won't work on GSM-only networks like T-Mobile or AT&T.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174