Alarm auto snooze?

saraheba

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
My morning alarm keeps snoozing itself. Since there isn't an option to do such, what is going on with it? Alarm tone will play for 3 or 4 seconds each time and then it stops with me being nowhere near it. It also opens my rss feeds when alarm is actually dismissed. How can I stop that?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
First, find a song or ringtone that goes more than 3 or 4 seconds... I prefer a ringtone I created that runs for about 20 seconds. Next, I'm assuming you are using the HTC Sense alarm in the clock... if you slide to open your alarm by default is shut off. It should not be opening any RSS feeds... maybe you should reboot your device.

kdroided

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
i have the same problem. the alarm was working fine for a week or two. and now this. i will let you know if i find a solution, please do the same.

bvitale

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I don't have the auto snooze. But I do get the RSS feed upod waking it up. Maybe it was an update on the RSS APP?

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Everyone, Download Alarm clock Xtreme, They make a free edition too.

Awesome alarm clock. You even can snooze/dismiss by shaking the phone or doing math problems.
So many custom options. One of the reasons I got android was so I could use it.

I'm going to try it and I don't even have this problem. Thx!

kdroided

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
so after i my alarm auto-snoozed I turned off rss reader and it went off the second time normally. definitely a news feed problem . . . now how to keep it from opening in the middle of the night.

TBolt2011

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had a single issue with the alarm. I wake up to "Bang on the Drum" 5 or 6 times per week, and usually snooze it (manually and successfully) 1, 2, or sometimes even 3, times before shutting it off.

geegeebee

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I also have this same problem. I can't unsubscribe my feeds either now..... Any help? (tried rebooting, tried longer songs.... this is very annoying)

mtbvert

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Same problem here, 2 weeks of using the alarm clock with no problem, then this past Tuesday it started auto snoozing and opening the RSS feeds on mine too.

I am going to contact VZW or HTC tech tonight when i have a chance.

dccapo

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I've been using a free app called AlarmDroid (there's also an AlarmDroid Pro). I personally like it better than the stock alarm, simply because it gives me more options that suit me (speaking clock, flip or shake phone to stop alarm, theme display, wma or mp3 ringtones, etc). Don't really know what the pro version offers, but the free one suits me just fine.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jermz1084