All Optimus-S Cricket info Here

FourAces

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Well that sucks, I gotta use the search button now.

Basic talk should work right?

If anyone has any info on getting the OPTI-S to work on cricket pm me or post here

Thanks in advance

P.S. If I find anything I will update this thread

FourAces

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
wow talk about off topic....

I found another thread over at howards forums.... but they are down at the moment..

They also have a rar file with some files...

Complicated stuff I wish someone could look these over and let me know if they will still work....

I will b using the Reborn rom.

Any help would be appericiated

This Link has a lot of info.... can someone look it over

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/1694656-LG-Optimus-S-on-Cricket?goto=newpost

captmeach7

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Essentially

Root phone
Get SPC/MSL
Use QPST to upload a cricket PRL
Activate on cricket
Program Nam
follow this http://forum.androidcentral.com/lg-optimus-s-rooting-roms-hacks/79465-darn-qpst-settings-2.html

If you have issues Cricket LG Optimus S on Cricket - Page 2
You may need to use the APN error420 used in post 21 and if your qpst settings dont stick read post 28.

You will need to get the data added to your account to use the web or else it will just go to the main portal page. Should be able to use 45 or 55 dollar plan.

Foxcat

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I got my Sprint Optimus S rooted de-Sprint-ified and installed the Reborn ROM. Took it to a Cricket store, had them flash it with just the phone/text flash. Reborn ROM is still there, the phone works great, and I lost no data. I can't say that if they convince you to get the "android" flash (more$) it won't wipe out Reborn Rom...

captmeach7

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Well phone and text work together so all they had to do was program your NAM. But (@Fox) you're saying you have no data (net, mms) just talk and text. Did they offer you some sort of full flash with data for more money?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilliejoylene