Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
My current four reasons for preferring Android of iOS are

1. The Note Edge
2. The Note 4
3. The Note 3
4. The Alpha

...but there are a plethora of things that I could add to that like nearly unlimited flexibility that Android offers.

I tried very hard to enjoy an iPhone 6+ but with the abive 4 reasons in my backpack I just couldn't really do it.

📐♻from the dark side of the n.Edge✒

smoledman

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
My current four reasons for preferring Android of iOS are

1. The Note Edge
2. The Note 4
3. The Note 3
4. The Alpha

...but there are a plethora of things that I could add to that like nearly unlimited flexibility that Android offers.

I tried very hard to enjoy an iPhone 6+ but with the abive 4 reasons in my backpack I just couldn't really do it.

??????♻from the dark side of the n.Edge✒

Still until the Galaxy S6 came out no Android manufacturer had a device that truly could compete with the iPhone on so many levels.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Still until the Galaxy S6 came out no Android manufacturer had a device that truly could compete with the iPhone on so many levels.
You'll have to forgive me for disagreeing. I feel my Note Edge and Note 4 are superior to anything Apple has ever released. That's why I only kept my iPhone 6+ for 1.5 months before selling it. The Note Edge and Note 4 are excruciatingly complete and awesome devices, IMO.

♻from the n.3 controller🍶

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
iTunes is a disaster
I've been happily using iTunes on both Macs and Pics since January '01. What is so disastrous about it? With 3rd party conduits I've used it to very easily sync Macs and PCs to blackberries, windows phone, and Android devices, as well as, of course, iphones. It manages over 200GB of media for me very easily and well.

I've read that some "hate" it and I'm curious as to why.

♻from the Note 4 📶

smoledman

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
You'll have to forgive me for disagreeing. I feel my Note Edge and Note 4 are superior to anything Apple has ever released. That's why I only kept my iPhone 6+ for 1.5 months before selling it. The Note Edge and Note 4 are excruciatingly complete and awesome devices, IMO.

♻from the n.3 controller🍶

That's nice that you think that about the older Galaxy devices, but 20 million pre-orders for the S6 speaks bigger volumes. That doesn't include me. I'm waiting until my contract re-ups in May and then hopefully Samsung figures out their S6-Edge production issues.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
That's nice that you think that about the older Galaxy devices, but 20 million pre-orders for the S6 speaks bigger volumes. That doesn't include me. I'm waiting until my contract re-ups in May and then hopefully Samsung figures out their S6-Edge production issues.
The S6 will not only appeal to a lot of Android fans but to a lot of folks who have traditionally chosen iPhones. This is Samsung's goal of course. However, the S6 doesn't negate all that the Note line is. Those devices appeal to a completely different crowd. Those that want everything and the kitchen sink in a bigger device. The iPhone 6+ is cute and all but it's not in the same league as the Note Edge and Note 4. The iPhone 6+ is simply a bigger version of the iPhones we've known all along. The Note series is much more than just a big version of the S series. I hope Samsung doesn't reduce it with the next iteration.

♻from the n.4 Prime✒🍫

bnice

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site

I disagree. Many Android phones have out shined the iPhones in the pass. Why did Apple all of a sudden went to larger phones now? Android larger screen devices was killing them. I had a 4.3 Android device back in 2009. Samsung, HTC. Motorola and LG all have device that can compete with the iPhone in the pass and present..

Posted via the Android Central App

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I disagree. Many Android phones have out shined the iPhones in the pass. Why did Apple all of a sudden went to larger phones now? Android larger screen devices was killing them. I had a 4.3 Android device back in 2009. Samsung, HTC. Motorola and LG all have device that can compete with the iPhone in the pass and present..

Even though I agree with you the issue is that the masses do likely believe that the S6 is the first real iPhone competitor and this was Samsung's goal. Samsung will sell defacation-loads of these things.

♻from the n.3 controller🍶🍫

bnice

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I understand Samsung has always been the challenge to apple and I agree with you. I always said if they built a metal phone and clean of the software, make it more elegant and it will be over for many OEM..

mdk32014

Banned
Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
I will not get another Iphone. The only thing they have going for them is things like face time and that is why i have a Ipad. On Iphone apps kept crashing. There was no low power sound. You did not have quick access to phone settings. The sounds are alot better i hate Apple ding. All of the phones looked the same. I love my Ipad but no more Iphones. There are alot more things i can add. They are not bad devices just not for me.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I really like my iPhone 6 plus. Or at least I did before I sold it. There really isn't anything wrong with the iPhone or iOS. And I really like the Apple ecosystem and how all Apple devices play nicely together. I just like all the hardware and software features of Android and Samsung.

Note in my house!

mdk32014

Banned
Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
I really like both as well. These devices do some amazing things. I love my iPad mini. I just prefer android on my phone. I bet that iPhone 6 Plus sold for a good amount of money. Hope you continue to enjoy your phone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
The iphone 6+ was nice enough but I found I just even on the 1 or 2 days a week I wad using it that I was missing my android...so I sold it...and haven't really missed it.

📐♻from the sliq side with the n.Edge✒🍫

Wayne Sanders

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I'm very disappointed with the GPS in my Note 3. ...very disappointed indeed.

♻from the n.3 controller🍶🍫
Really.. i have had my note3 for a few months now, i use navigation daily, and have zero complaints. I did hit the report button, when it showed an address on the wrong side of the street. They sent me 2 emails about how they fixed it.
What did you not like about it, just curious?

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I really like both as well. These devices do some amazing things. I love my iPad mini. I just prefer android on my phone. I bet that iPhone 6 Plus sold for a good amount of money. Hope you continue to enjoy your phone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Resale value of Apple products are pretty high.

Note in my house!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chao