Am I the only one having this problem?

msl80

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I just installed Beautiful Widgets and every time I go to download skins I get the please wait spinning circle and nothing happens. I'm using the 3.65 if this helps. Is there another version I should download or another app yo make this work? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

GCMS

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
I just installed Beautiful Widgets and every time I go to download skins I get the please wait spinning circle and nothing happens. I'm using the 3.65 if this helps. Is there another version I should download or another app yo make this work? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I was having the same problem. I would download a skin and it wouldn't show up in "My downloaded" part. I turned off phone and turned it back on and went back to the skins and they were there. It hasn't happened since i've done that. So download a skin wait a minute, go to your homepage screen and turn phone off and turn back on and then go into your downloaded skins and see if they are there.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Did you shut down and restart your phone after installing BW? It's generally a good practice to reboot anytime you install an app.

msl80

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Did you shut down and restart your phone after installing BW? It's generally a good practice to reboot anytime you install an app.

Yes I tried that but the problem that I'm having is that it doesn't seem to download any of the skins. I just get the please wait signal. To me it seems its just not working. Is this the same version you are using? Maybe i will uninstall, reinstall and then power cycle and see if that helps at all. Otherwise, this app is gonna be useless to me.