Amazon does NOT have any white phones

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
If anyone reading this forum wants to take advantage of the great prices at Amazon, you should be aware that they do NOT have any white phones, even though the web site shows them in stock. I know this since I ordered one last Sat and was shipped a black one TWICE.

Am simply making people aware of this since they have falsely advertised this device and color.

Cheers!

pdhahn

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
That really stinks. Amazon is usually pretty good about sort of thing. Hopefully they can get things straightened out for you.

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Honestly I'm at wits end. I'm in the Bay area and for west coast customers they ship new phones out of Vegas. However, when you have to return a phone it goes UPS Ground to KY, so you can imagine how long that takes. The biggest issue is that they will not reset my ATT upgrade until they get the phone back so I'm stuck. As of now, I have an extremely LOW opinion of Amazon since they falsely advertised having the phone I wanted, and then put a strangle hold on me from upgrading anywhere else due to their incompetence. They REALLY need to do something for me to make this right.

onlyifuknewme

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
Actually they do have White MAHD. I just got one in the mail today but the funny this is that i ordered the black one originally... Once i got the phone i realized i liked the white one better than the black one so i called up and told them i would keep it. Although i did have to complain about them not sending a Micro SIM card for the phone. So right now I'm just using it over wifi and using my old iPhone to make calls. Kinda sucks but what are you gonna do...

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
onlyifuknwme.. that's interesting. If you look at the label on the box you'll notice there is no color stated, so I don't know how the shipping people would even know WHAT color the phone is, LOL. They DID send me a microSIM card though. You can get one at ATT store too. Am curious if you were using an Android phone before or if like me, you are transitioning from iOS.

Latest update folks...

Amazon has removed the MAHD completely due them fumbling inventory, etc. even though the phone still appears on their landing page. I was going to test the black one received just to see if I liked using it, but when I noticed it was removed from the site in either color, I contacted them. They informed me they do not have any information as to when it will actually be available again. Veddddddy interesting.. but not funny!
Needless to say, since I have no clue when they'll have them again, I sent back the second one today.

The good news is that they credited me for the activation fee and gave me another gift credit of $25 that I can apply to any Amazon wireless purchase.

onlyifuknewme

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
onlyifuknwme.. that's interesting. If you look at the label on the box you'll notice there is no color stated, so I don't know how the shipping people would even know WHAT color the phone is, LOL. They DID send me a microSIM card though. You can get one at ATT store too. Am curious if you were using an Android phone before or if like me, you are transitioning from iOS.

Latest update folks...

Amazon has removed the MAHD completely due them fumbling inventory, etc. even though the phone still appears on their landing page. I was going to test the black one received just to see if I liked using it, but when I noticed it was removed from the site in either color, I contacted them. They informed me they do not have any information as to when it will actually be available again. Veddddddy interesting.. but not funny!
Needless to say, since I have no clue when they'll have them again, I sent back the second one today.

The good news is that they credited me for the activation fee and gave me another gift credit of $25 that I can apply to any Amazon wireless purchase.

Yeah I'm going from iOS back to Android. I'm still having issues with Amazon. Still haven't received my MicroSim card yet but its supposedly on its way. Sucks not being able to use my phone.