And just like that i lost my clock app.

mgftp

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Lost mine too. Only noticed when I didn't get my daily alarm. I just D/L'ed Alarm Clock Extreme from the Market & I'm back in business. The clock widget continues to function so the lack of the app isn't a big deal for me @ this point. YMMV...

Yea, I just downloaded alarm clock plus. Since I travel for work at times I use my phone as the alarm everywhere to make it easy. So I need this function.

This app seems to be fine. I am just kinda annoyed I need a separate app for a working alarm and that the phone isn't functioning properly.

sethwardo

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Weird, three updates ran and now my alarm clock works. Tweetcaster pro. Skype and forgot what the third one was. The Skype update failed so I uninstalled skype and reinstalled. Then several minutes later I accidently tapped the clock and it worked.

tex02#AC

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
It must be Skype, my clock just stopped working, I was getting a force close from Skype and when I tapped on the clock widget nothing happened. I uninstalled Skype and tapped the clock and it was working again.

Eighty_3#AC

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Had issues with my gmail and had to do another factory reset. The clock is no longer an issue. It has been resolved with this latest reset. ;)