Android 13

David Yastrab

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I received it in NY on Dec 1.

Has anyone noticed that the media player in the Quick Panel shade only seems partially updated for Android 13? For example, if using Pocket Casts, there is no "squiggly line" when playing. The buttons seem have changed appearence to "previous" and "next" buttons but still act as "rewind" and "fast forward". Haven't noticed any other differences.

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I noticed I have a lot of app crashes since the update. I can't get much to open unless I restart the tablet then things work for a while but end up crashing again later when I pick the tablet up again. I also noticed most of my edge panes are gone. First weird bugs I've seen from an update in a long time.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I've been experiencing some touch screen issues since the update. I'll open my cover (the Samsung book cover) and unlock the tablet with my fingerprint but it doesn't respond to touch. There are also times it won't respond to the double-tap on the screen to wake it up to see notifications. Locking and then unlocking the tablet resolves both.

Gary_Berg

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I've been experiencing some touch screen issues since the update. I'll open my cover (the Samsung book cover) and unlock the tablet with my fingerprint but it doesn't respond to touch. There are also times it won't respond to the double-tap on the screen to wake it up to see notifications. Locking and then unlocking the tablet resolves both.
I've had the same problem. Unlock with fingerprint and can't get touch screen to respond. Lock and unlock with pin and it works fine. Happens infrequently. I wondered if it was Nova Launcher hanging up.

Sent from my SM-T870 using Tapatalk

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I've had the same problem. Unlock with fingerprint and can't get touch screen to respond. Lock and unlock with pin and it works fine. Happens infrequently. I wondered if it was Nova Launcher hanging up.

Sent from my SM-T870 using Tapatalk
Try clearing cache in recovery, stock home launcher, enable touch sensitivity

Sent from my SM-F721U1 using AC Forums mobile app

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Well, I finally got an update but it wasn't android 13. I'm finally coming from the Aug security patch to October even though we are now in December. Lol

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thicha Jairat