Android O beta?

dc52ltr

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Seems a lot more stable than the previous beta which I thought was very stuttery...couldn`t add a shortcut of a web page to my homescreen but can now. Clock has been changed slightly...new "squround" app icons...happier with this beta.

Tomster88

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Seems a lot more stable than the previous beta which I thought was very stuttery...couldn`t add a shortcut of a web page to my homescreen but can now. Clock has been changed slightly...new "squround" app icons...happier with this beta.

I thought the last beta was very stuttery. I might try this new one now

dc52ltr

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Last beta was really poor for me, so much so that I wiped the cache partition every day to see if it would make any difference... I thought my phone was buggered! This new beta has returned my phone to normality, it seems fine🤞

Tomster88

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Last beta was really poor for me, so much so that I wiped the cache partition every day to see if it would make any difference... I thought my phone was buggered! This new beta has returned my phone to normality, it seems fine🤞

I might install the beta this weekend!

Tomster88

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site

I'm having some issues with the camera app. When I would take an HDR photo it took literally 3 minutes or so for it to process it. Anyone else having this issue?

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
how do I clear cache on Android O beta??

Power phone off
Hold power button and volume rocker down at same time
When screen shows(android lying down) use volume rocker to scroll til it shows recovery mode
Push power button to execute
When screen shows No command Hold power button in and at same time press volume rocker up for a couple seconds then release volume rocker
Use volume rocker to highlight wipe cache partition
Press power button to execute
scroll to yes,press power button to execute
Then use volume rocker to scroll to reboot system now
power button to execute

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
anyone notice some app text show up as pink in Android O.

this only happened in Android O. if u look at app screenshot in play store it still shows grey color

settings of Office Suite. https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...editor.office_registered&hl=en&token=vOVtE3Pj

hamburger and refresh icon of Chrome remote desktop app https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ogle.chromeremotedesktop&hl=en&token=CaqOnMG6

left navigation of desktop Notification app. https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ab.projects.notification&hl=en&token=0jJwbb8N

I am not sure if i changed something in settings or if its a bug

ottscay

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
So Android Auto still isn't working on DP3 (for me at least - 2016 Hyundai Sonata), but with the final APIs and a lot of Google app updates I'm going to give it another week or so before I give up and switch back. Otherwise this version seems very smooth, and my battery life has been fine.

dty06

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Got a new update last night. It was about 225MB if I remember correctly. I installed last night, seems to be running well so far but it hasn't been 24 hours yet.

Bruce39

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
The update is beta 4 (probable the last). I downloaded yesterday morning; can't see any change from 3. I am a light user & don't use a lot of features that most people may use. The build is OPP4.170623.014 security - July 5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana