Android pay

WP7Nettwerk

May 21, 2015
Visit site
When will android pay or tap and pay work in the UK ! So frustrated having to wait for these to work !?

Posted via the Android Central App
Im interested as well. I have option Tap & Pay in the Settings. But Android Pay or Google Wallet hasnt.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Cincybearcatfan

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I heard several various reports that even if you're rooted android pay will still work. Is that not correct?

No that's not correct. There are ways to work around it but it will not work without them. One is to turn off superuser then setting up your card and then turning it back on but you can't use bashed ROMs only official releases.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
No that's not correct. There are ways to work around it but it will not work without them. One is to turn off superuser then setting up your card and then turning it back on but you can't use bashed ROMs only official releases.

Yes I'm actually didn't read that I did turn superheroes are off reset on my credit card then turns Super User back on and hopefully it will work. I'll update everyone as to what does actually does work.

Dale Boniface

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I'm glad its not just me ! the only new thing on the app store I can find is paypall here , but after doing research it looks like tap and pay will only be in the us at the moment for a while then in the next few months itll come over to the UK. Also I did come across a thing about only selected banks are doing it at first so let's hope Barclay's ( my current bank ) will accept it !

posted via my nexus 6

WP7Nettwerk

May 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm glad its not just me ! the only new thing on the app store I can find is paypall here , but after doing research it looks like tap and pay will only be in the us at the moment for a while then in the next few months itll come over to the UK. Also I did come across a thing about only selected banks are doing it at first so let's hope Barclay's ( my current bank ) will accept it !

posted via my nexus 6
Yeah, that is bad side with Android Pay. As far this happen till now, I believe it will not change soon. How long is Google Wallet? For more than one year and till not in rest of countries only US. Why they should change this? Google is google.

Dale Boniface

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Well looks like I'm going to have to stick to using my card still for a while then lol and just be happy with the beast that the nexus 6 is !

posted via my nexus 6

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Well looks like I'm going to have to stick to using my card still for a while then lol and just be happy with the beast that the nexus 6 is !

posted via my nexus 6
Okay so try to use Android pay just now in the mall and it still won't work. The debit credit card machine won't leave my car says it's hard ball verifying correctly. And I've tried to play with the superuser permissions on my phone a thousand times. Does this mean I have to unroot my phone and wipe it?

Cincybearcatfan

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Okay so try to use Android pay just now in the mall and it still won't work. The debit credit card machine won't leave my car says it's hard ball verifying correctly. And I've tried to play with the superuser permissions on my phone a thousand times. Does this mean I have to unroot my phone and wipe it?

I had to.