Android Wear 2.0 - Anyone Receive the Update Yet?

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
Ha ha, it's amazing how much you forget about the phones :D

Just want people to release updates. It makes the IOS ecosystem tempting but then I pick up my work phone and remember I don't like IOS.......

We want Android Wear 2.0, and when do we want it? NOW

We want Android Wear 2.0, and when do we want it?

garak0410

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Ha ha, it's amazing how much you forget about the phones :D

Just want people to release updates. It makes the IOS ecosystem tempting but then I pick up my work phone and remember I don't like IOS.......

We want Android Wear 2.0, and when do we want it?

Agreed...my work gave me an iPhone 7 Plus 256GB...I just can't do it...and don't want reduced functionality of my AW watch on iOS.

Psuboy

Apr 27, 2016
Visit site
Micro USB to USB C adapter(s).

Exactly, my Pixel XL came with two cords which was a nice surprise. One standard full size USB to USB C and one USB C that plugs into an AC adapter. But I am used to having them all over the house and in each car. The worst part is I can't plug into my Android auto unless I hook the cable. Note to self: "Psuboy, get off your lazy butt and order some cables!"

Psuboy

Apr 27, 2016
Visit site
Agreed...my work gave me an iPhone 7 Plus 256GB...I just can't do it...and don't want reduced functionality of my AW watch on iOS.

I was told my work would no longer cover my phone plan. I had to go to my company plan so I got an iPhone for work. It lasted two days and I threw the chip in my personal Nexus 6 and canceled my personal phone service. My first two smart phones were iPhones. Being on Android for so long you forget how nice it is compared to IOS. That said, no one in my family will switch. They are in love with Apple. So I suppose it is really a preference thing.

Psuboy

Apr 27, 2016
Visit site
Day 44 and no update. Just read where the AW 2.0 update for HW was being sent out to approved testers OTA 6 days ago. So it could be coming soon.

Psuboy

Apr 27, 2016
Visit site
I am tired of seeing that annoying little green screen with the white check mark every morning. So.... I downloaded the magic 8 ball app to see if I will get the update today...
"Oh Magic 8 Ball..will I get the Wear 2.0 update today?"
The answer: Wear2.png

Psuboy

Apr 27, 2016
Visit site
Latest on Twitter from HuaweiUSA on Twitter: @huaweiDeviceUSA Mar 26
Hi @Jus10 Yes, HUAWEI WATCH will be updated to Android Wear 2.0. But we don't have an exact date. Plese keep following our page!

They no less than my magic 8 ball.

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
So I just received a 14M Android wear update on my phone... Dowloaded it... But thats all it did.
Nothing was actually pushed to my moto 360 gen-2 watch.

Anyone else?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teresa Belmonte