Another email account

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi all. I tried setting up an account with a supermarket app on my phone and it asked me what email account id like to use, one was my g mail account, the other email was my brother in laws email which ive never used in anyway shape or form. Why would his email come up to set up an account? Have i been hacked by him or is he using my details to set up stuff?

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Go to settings>Accounts>Manage Accounts. All the accounts on the phone are listed there. There is a "have I been hacked" sticky that I'm sure one of the mods will post when they see this that probably has useful info, and if you wan to continue this discussion you will need to register for an account.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! And here's the sticky fuzzylumpkin was referring to: “I’ve been hacked” - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

This is also worth reviewing: [GUIDE] How To Avoid Malware - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Has your sister ever used your phone for anything? Maybe she used that email address for something.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174