Anybody get their Free Google Home Mini Yet? (Update: Yes some are getting them now)

The Fuzz 53

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
I haven't gotten one, and I have no confirmation or anything that I will be getting one. I'm going to wait a few more weeks and ask Verizon. I'm sure they will tell me I don't get one because I bought my Pixel 2 on a business account, but again, I didn't see any stipulations on who does and does not get one posted anywhere.

gregg37

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
Re: Anybody get their Free Google Home Mini Yet?

Google Store said that after four weeks they'll send you a voucher to order it. I assume Verizon's are the same or similar.

ImTurningViolet

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site

I got an email saying I'll get a voucher but I haven't gotten it yet. Honestly I wasn't that excited about it until I got my Pixel. I use Google Assistant several times a day now. can't wait to get the home mini!

firebirder

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

I got the email as soon as I ordered saying I would receive my code 4 weeks after shipping, but haven't received my code yet. I'm pretty sure it's been 4 weeks since launch, if not it's very close.

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site

I got the email as soon as I ordered saying I would receive my code 4 weeks after shipping, but haven't received my code yet. I'm pretty sure it's been 4 weeks since launch, if not it's very close.
Phones didn't start shipping until mid October. Have another week or so to go before it'll be 4 weeks for the first orders that shipped out.

vzwuser76

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

Google Store said that after four weeks they'll send you a voucher to order it. I assume Verizon's are the same or similar.

Verizon was supposed to ship out actual Google Home Minis to those who pre-ordered 2-4 weeks after they activated their phone. I had an issue with mine and had to return it, but there was a glitch that wouldn't allow them to do an advance replacement on my line, so they had to cancel the one on my line and out the replacement on a different line with an upgrade. Unfortunately as we found afterward it killed my free Mini offer. The CSR sent one out and credited my account for the cost.

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site

From the email I received 2 days after submitting my order:

Capture.JPG

Mine was shipped out on 10/17, which I think was likely about the earliest any were shipped to have them arrive on launch day (feel free to correct me if i'm wrong). So for purpose of orders through Play Store, at least, 4 weeks from that shipping date would mean the earliest anyone would have reason to contact Google for it being late would be for not having received the code by email as of 11/14.

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site

Just got two codes for my Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL orders.

Just ordered my free home minis
1e507c8e91bd354a0d7976ee14cfc574.jpg

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Got Mini Promo

One click ordering with the included link. - Easy Peasy, Had choice of charcoal, black, or coral red. chose coral red for kicks. Says it ships tomorrow, 11/8 with delivery 11/9 or 11/10. Google finally did it right?

Pixel 2 Shipped on Oct 17th and received it on Oct 20th

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: Got Mini Promo

Mine came as well ordered Coral, hope it doesn't stick out too much. I could always hide it the way my echo's and dots are hidden...

schulzjt

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site

Got mine as well tonight. Says it will be delivered Thur or Fri.

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site

sorry moderators, I suppose I could have added this to the other thread that asked if anybody got their money yet

GADA 50

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site

I received my mini on the 23rd ... Best buy shipped it before my phone which I'm still waiting for kinda blue I'd rather have my phone

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site

Now I just have to figure out where to put it. I already have an Alexa echo in my bedroom, and Alexa echo in the living room, and the Tap in my garage that I carry around the yard doing housework.

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site

Now I just have to figure out where to put it. I already have an Alexa echo in my bedroom, and Alexa echo in the living room, and the Tap in my garage that I carry around the yard doing housework.

Yeah that is my problem too, I use my Amazon units for everything...I have run out of rooms where I would use it. Assuming it sounds way better than a New version Dot (and really what doesn't?) I'll use it in garage.

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site

Received my email offer and placed order...It charges $49 and credits $49 and shipping is free. Took less than 3 weeks to get.