Anyone using the Offical 4.2.2 CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightlies Rom on their S4?

slick2404

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Curious to know if anyone else is using this rom and what they think of it.
I'm loving it, the layout is fantastic, the camera doesnt support the full 13mp yet but the battery life is amazing.

anon(469638)

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I am. Its amazing. Can't wait to see what Google unveils next week and what it means for the ROMing community.

Posted via Android Central App

StoneRyno

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
I thought CM wasn't able to put the ROM on the S4. This is good news to me because I think I'm going to upgrade to the S4 from my epic (slide out KB). I was hoping for another with a slide out KB but it looks like the end of those kinds of smartphones. How does the stock ROM compare to CM? Like other than samsung apps vs google apps what do you gain and/or lose going with CM over stock? I know on my epic the stock ROM was horrid. But this is 4th in the series so I want to give things the benefit of doubt and get good comparisons of the two to see what I will like better.

thunderclap

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I've heard good things about this ROM, but I've been holding off since the "nightly build" aspect worries me. I'm sure it's stable, but I'm the type of person who likes the latest versions and don't really want to update my phone every night. I'm patiently waiting for a stable release to try.

sethjk

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Yes, it's great. The only issues I've noticed were inability to move camera storage location to ext sd card (though I think that's not related to the rom, rather to the 4.2.2 camera. Also, sometimes voice calls don't seem to go through properly for me. The person on the other side receives a call but I can't hear them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chao