App Drawer Sorter?

ltg123

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Maybe it's me. I just Hate that Samsung has not taken care of this yet. I want to sort my App Drawer alphabetically. I don't want to make folders. I don't want to get a new launcher. I just want to sort them. I did it on my old Samsung Galaxy 2.0. I don't remember how. But I did it and they are sorted.

I just bought this for my kid. I do not feel like spending all day looking for a sorter, much less a launcher - many of which I have already downloaded and tried and NONE of them sort the drawer alone. I don't need a launcher. I just need alphabetical order.

Is there a **simple** app that does this? :-\ Thanks for your help....

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
They should already be in alphabetical order in the drawer. I've seen launchers that allow date and size sorts, but the default is by name ascending (IOW, A first, Z last). Any TW launcher I've ever used (that's the default Samsung launcher) does it that way.

prolongExistence

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
It is possible. It is not the default sort order but there is a setting for it. Both my daughters have this tablet & I changed it on theirs. I don't have 1 in front of me right now but if you can't figure it out I can post the steps later.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter