Apps disappearing?

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what's up w/ this but I've had 3 market apps, outta the blue. disappear in the last 12 hours. They don't uninstall on their own but all 3 disappear from my apps. list. Earlier in the day, it was CNet TV that vanished, uninstalled and reinstalled. An hour ago, the CNet TV app disappeared as well as my Engadget app. They've worked problem free for weeks before this happened. Anyone else expierience anything similiar? I'm stumped on the cause.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I know that at one time the market pulled some apps but yours sound legit, and those weren't. Have you googled it to see if there may have been a recall or if it's happening to others with the same apps? That would be my first stop.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Did you happen to have 'Allow automatic updating' checked for those apps? I turn that off whenever I see it set so that I can be sure the Market isn't doing anything behind my back.

Sent from my Sinclair ZX-80 using Tapatalk

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
My problems were simply SD related. I forgot that some apps don't enjoy being on SD, even though they claim otherwise. Have never had an issue since moving them back from SD.