Are there any good "ruggedized phones" supported by ATT?

Sicklymicrobe

Mar 17, 2023
Visit site
Are AGM phones supported by ATT after the switch

Looking to upgrade and found AGM as a great replacement. However everywhere I look though is conflicting information on whether or not AGM phones are compatible with ATT systems.

joeldf

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: Are AGM phones supported by ATT after the switch

I've never heard of that brand. Had to look them up.

AT&T never sold them, and they weren't on the list of supported phones. Although, admittedly, that was last updated in November of last year, but chances are slim to none that an uncommon brand like that would suddenly be approved.

Just assume, no. AT&T just isn't that flexible on phones like that.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Are AGM phones supported by ATT after the switch

Welcome to Android Central! I made you the owner of the original guest post to make it easier for you to find.

Here's the list that joeldf was referring to: www.att.com/idpassets/images/support/pdf/Devices-Working-on-ATT-Network.pdf
They support a bunch of Sonim phones, which are rugged. They're not a household name, but I think they're popular with businesses, especially those that require rugged phones for the field.

They also support the latest Samsung XCover phones, which are rugged.

Sicklymicrobe

Mar 17, 2023
Visit site
Looking to upgrade and a lot the phones on the market are unclear on whether they work for certain companies or not. Trying to find a definite answer on AGM phones for ATT but any other suggestions are welcome.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I merged your post to your previous thread, since it's the same topic. Did you see my last response regarding Samsung XCover phones and Sonim phones?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjhe29