AT&T Galaxy Note 3 - my magazine here and now has stopped.

Raidel Miranda

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone out there receiving this message on the note 3. It happens almost everyday. I'm either texting or something on the phone and I will just pop up and freeze the phone. I have used the my magazine maybe twice at the most. So I don't get it.
Thanks

Posted via Android Central App

waklee1

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
same Issue. I disabled But Then had IT come Back ON after Turning Off the phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I have not experienced any issues with my magazine. But to answer the question on how to disable "here and now" you can open the my magazine app, in the upper left corner is a hamburger stack menu button, tap that and uncheck "here and now". That will turn off that function within the my magazine app. If that's what is causing your problem then turning this off may help.

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
I have the same thing with my phone with my magazine. I get the error and I can't do anything for like a minute. It's petty annoying

Sent from my gameboy color

semp1

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
just force stop it. Both my magazines in the application manager should be force stopped. If and when you open it again that will restart it. I'll be honest when I force stopped I still got the message once Samsung needs to fix this issue along with many others.

BigdroXE

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem. What I did was go into my magazine, tap the little 3 bar menu button on the top left corner. From there uncheck all of the boxes. By default the 'social' box will stay checked. I just didn't link any of my social accounts to it. Since then I haven't had another my magazine error message.

Mike S6

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
I followed instructions given above:
Open My Magazine and tap on the "Hamburger Stack" in the top left corner and deselect the "Here and Now" option. I actually deselected all options but "News" as you must leave one option checked.

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unknownrdssdg