AT&T LG G Flex 2. Does it lag/overheat?

A

AC Question

Att lg g flex 2. Does it lag/overheat?

I'm looking to buy the att lg g flex 2 on amazon, and I've been doing some research and apparently it throttles and overheats but I don't know if that's for the 2gb models or the 3 gb models. If you have the 3gb models can you give me some info on this and if it will lag/overheat?

rld082982

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Re: Att lg g flex 2. Does it lag/overheat?

That was pre-update. I've had mine now for a few months not once has it overheated or come anywhere close. No lag either. Underrated phone for sure

Posted via the Android Central App

mattdamiz85

May 15, 2011
Visit site

I'm looking to buy the att lg g flex 2 on amazon, and I've been doing some research and apparently it throttles and overheats but I don't know if that's for the 2gb models or the 3 gb models. If you have the 3gb models can you give me some info on this and if it will lag/overheat?

This is definitely one of the best phones I've ever used. After the update it performs like a dream.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site

Welcome to Android Central!

I have a couple of friends with the phone and they have no issues with them. The phone looks great.

CPEjr

May 12, 2015
Visit site

I have the 3GB model and my GF has the 2GB model, and they both work great! No overheating or throttling going on. And just for arguments sake, IF it was throttling, you wouldn't know it. Games play wonderfully and full HD YouTube videos play great also with no stutter or lag. As the comment above stated, this is truly an underrated phone. Get one, you'll love it.

huungryshark

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Even with throtteling it's still on par with the SD 808.

It's the best phone i own and ever had.

Get the orginal LG Quick Circle Case :)

posted via the LG Flex 2

Attachments

• 64337.jpg
    64337.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 16

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member