AT&T Visual Voicemail is awful!

RyDawgBoston

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I just got a new update on At&T visual voicemail and it looks up even worst. It keeps crashing my Contacts App.

Go in the voicemail app and click on a contacts photo and it just freezes up. Brought it to the store and they said it was a bad app.

Why can't AT&T get this app right? My Sprint voicemail app was superb.

What are other options?

Thanks.

Rev2010

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Is this the AT&T Messages app you're talking about? I thought AT&T wasn't offering VVM for the S3. I've tried the app and it does the setup thing and says I will get a text when the VVM account is set up but I never get any notice. When I looked online I'd read they weren't offering VVM on the S3.

Rev.

locote25

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Is this the AT&T Messages app you're talking about? I thought AT&T wasn't offering VVM for the S3. I've tried the app and it does the setup thing and says I will get a text when the VVM account is set up but I never get any notice. When I looked online I'd read they weren't offering VVM on the S3.

Rev.

I will second you on that, can somebody post a screenshot of that app? I've looked in the play store and I can't find... maybe if somebody post a pic showing how the icon looks :eek:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I've been using visual voice mail since I got this phone with no issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Rev2010

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Is it a paid service? I installed the app but it never sets up the account, says not yet verified or something like that.

Rev.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Is it a paid service? I installed the app but it never sets up the account, says not yet verified or something like that.

Rev.

It is free with lte service but it must be provisioned on your account. Once that is done the app will work. Call 611 to have att set it up.

Reactions: Rev2010

paridge

May 20, 2012
Visit site
Couldn't get AT&T visual voicemail set up on S3. Turned out it was conflicting with AT&T Messages, even though I'd uninstalled it. It was still activated on AT&T network. Once they deactivated it, visual voicemail installed just fine.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
It's a free app. Only downside, for some, I could find is it takes a minute longer for vvm to notify you of the vmail vs the stock vmail you call in.

Sent from my HTC One X

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
It doesn't work for me even though I had it installed by an AT&T tech. Worst voice mail system I have ever used.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Mendelli