Battery charge times!?!?!

Craig King

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
The charger.. Ac adapter.. Wall charge.. Travel charger in some cases if the cable is attached.

Are you using the one that came with the nexus 10 or the one that came with let's say your phone

venkatesh84

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
I have replaced my Nexus 10 three times now and all the four devices showed at least 5.5 - 6 hours of charge time. Google support told me that at most it would take 3.5 hours and according to them my device's battery is defective. Is there any way to make them realize that product design is defective? I am not sure if its the adapter or the battery is at fault. I understand that Nexus 10 got a large battery but either Google should say that its usual for Nexus 10 to take that much time to charge or find a solution to problem.

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
I have replaced my Nexus 10 three times now and all the four devices showed at least 5.5 - 6 hours of charge time.

That should tell you something

Google support told me that at most it would take 3.5 hours and according to them my device's battery is defective. Is there any way to make them realize that product design is defective? I am not sure if its the adapter or the battery is at fault. I understand that Nexus 10 got a large battery but either Google should say that its usual for Nexus 10 to take that much time to charge or find a solution to problem.

There is no problem, there is no defective design. It is a big battery, it takes several hours to charge. It takes much more than 3.5 hours for a full charge. If you were told that by "Google support" then the person on the other end was clueless. 5 to 6 hours sounds completely normal to me.

kokmeng

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,

Mind telling me if the Nexus 10 also coming with an "UK plug 3 pins adapter"? I read and saw from this site that it is coming with a 3-pins adapter.

apedroid: Nexus 10 - Unboxing and first look

Just to double confirm if the contents will be the same for all countries, or it varies depending on the country it was sold.

I am from Asia and I need a 3-pins adapter. :-*

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
I finally got around to comparing some different chargers and cables with my new USB power meter. Some of the results are a bit strange. I ran through all the testing twice to make sure it was correct. Testing was done while running Plants vs. Zombies 2, to place a significant load on the tablet.

OEM Nexus 10 Samsung Charger
-------------------------------
Cable: Voltage, Amperage
Generic: 5.31v, 1.45a
LG Nexus5: 5.32v, 1.46a
OEM Samsung: 5.31v, 1.45a
POGO: 5.40v, 1.81a (no surprise here)

Generic 1.5A Charger
----------------------------
Cable: Voltage, Amperage
Generic: 4.96v, 0.79a (strange)
LG Nexus5: 4.98v, 1.33a
OEM Samsung: 4.96v, 0.78a (this is even stranger)
POGO: 5.02v, 1.53a

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindaoliver