Battery Not Charing on ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm on the optimus v and phone charges fine....just battery drain super fast.....battery is at 50% in like 2 hours and I don't have many apps at all...sure would love NOT to have to charge my phone 4 times a day

Its probably an app causing this! Your phone is not going onto sleep mode once the screen is off!:D

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

kjmott

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Well I have been posting on the quattrimus main forum and I am having the battery not charging problem.

I have tried everything and I can't figure it out. It is driving me nuts. I hope someone can figure it out.

josh2903

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I have still gotten nowhere with getting this problem fixed. Only a comparison with people that have the same problem but that is it.

Locool676

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I wanted to chime in on this because I ran into the same problem with the Godzilla Rom. I had the one piece charger, meaning it was not the USB cable and wall plug in two parts. However, my girlfriend has a two piece charger. I tried it and whoa, my phone is charging. So I bought a two piece charger from eBay for $5 and it solved my charging problems. So op, if you have not tried to change your charger, buy a new one and see if that fixes it.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

josh2903

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I had gotten to sick of switching out batteries to continue trying to find out a solution to this problem so have since switched roms. If anyone figures this out though please let me know as I would much rather be running the Quantimus Rom.

sellersj27

May 30, 2012
Visit site
How can I find out what's doing it? I would hate to think it was my battery monitor...lol

What monitor are you using? I have had a few that will wipe a battery out in 4 hours! I run AOKP with very heavy usage....usually throttled 3 weeks in...and my battery will last a full 12 hours.

varockchick

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed my phone goes into deep sleep on aokp but doesn't on cm9...sad part is I like cm9 better

kjmott

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I wanted to chime in on this because I ran into the same problem with the Godzilla Rom. I had the one piece charger, meaning it was not the USB cable and wall plug in two parts. However, my girlfriend has a two piece charger. I tried it and whoa, my phone is charging. So I bought a two piece charger from eBay for $5 and it solved my charging problems. So op, if you have not tried to change your charger, buy a new one and see if that fixes it.

I tried 2 different chargers and I tried my car charger and still no go with any of them.

Anyone have any luck yet with finding a fix for this?

kjmott

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded the latest nightly and now the problem appears to be fixed because my phone is charging successfully!

No luck for me. What recovery are you using? What is the exact method you use to flash the rom? I'm hoping somethings not lingering around causing the phone not to charge.

Thanks

kjmott

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Just thought I would bump this again.

I am still not able to charge on any JB or ICS rom. I just wondered if anyone had any more suggestions on what to try. Thanks for any help.

ochenta

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Just thought I would bump this again.

I am still not able to charge on any JB or ICS rom. I just wondered if anyone had any more suggestions on what to try. Thanks for any help.

I'm also running into this problem...does your phone's USB mass storage feature work in GB roms? I can charge my phone on GB roms but am unable to use USB mass storage, I wonder if my phone's miniUSB is somehow responsible.

kjmott

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm also running into this problem...does your phone's USB mass storage feature work in GB roms? I can charge my phone on GB roms but am unable to use USB mass storage, I wonder if my phone's miniUSB is somehow responsible.

I am unable to use the usb mass storage feature. I have no clue as to why I can't.

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried going to the USB debugging option and as fast as you can, uncheck then recheck the box?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia