BATTERY UPDATE.....At Least That is what VZW and HTC Told me

cward0625

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I think people are living a pipe dream if you think HTC is going to replace everybodies battery on the device.

EVO buyers didn't get that, why would we?

Kronko

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Every HTC phone I've ever owned has had poor battery life. Most of them have been android phones, starting with the G1, as well a couple of that used a Windows OS. Part of the problem is that HTC chooses to use smaller capacity batteries than what would be ideal for their phones.

If you compare and equivalent Motorola phone to an HTC, Motorola tends to use bigger batteries in their phones.

The problems with battery life on HTC phones will not improve, because the company chooses not to build into their phones, better batteries to begin with.

This is what I think as well. It is a pity (HTC).

Reactions: pauldroidr2d2

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I do have serious concerns with the inductive battery cover... logically, if the back cover is part of the antenna, every time you drop your TBolt on a charging pad the signal strength will drop out due to the electrical interference. That was something a few co-workers and I were discussing... if anyone here has used to inductive back cover, let me know if it works!

Interesting theory. That totally went over my head. Hopefully HTC and Verizon thought that through the signal strength stays unaffected.

dajogejr

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
I think these manufacturers need to develop better battery technology, period.
The phones are fast enough. The network on LTE is smoking fast.
Batteries need to be made better.
I agree, OTA and replacement batteries will barely get you 5 to 10% of the way.

I made the plunge, root, rom and kernal.

Best thing I could've done.

Reactions: pauldroidr2d2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rezaking886